Front Milk Racing 21”x1.60 wheel benefits over stock:
- Much better ability to roll over obstacles – wheel hit an obstacle at a higher point than makes a lower angle of attack than on a smaller wheel
- More wide, knobby tires to choose from
- Wide tire means much more grip
- Lifts your bike up and improve ergonomics
- Improved confidence
- Improved stability and confidence
- Imporved comfort
- Corrects head tube angle for better front suspension angle of attack
- More agressive look
- More clearance – 21” wheel lifts hole bike giving more clarence which means it is less likely to be stopped by big obstacle hitting your frame
- Better hub than OEM – super sealed with additional o-rings.
- Stronger and wider rim
Rear Milk Racing 18”x1.85 wheel benefits over stock:
- You can put very knobby and wide tire which means the best grip possible
- You have more tire options than on stock 19″x1.40
- Better for trail riding – 18″ tire is fatter so you can also go with less pressure and it is more resistant for pinching
- 18″ tire is more flexible and you can have more traction on a hard surface like rocks etc.
- Main wheel weight is closer to the rotation centre which means less power to rotate the wheel -> longer range than on 19″ with a similar tire.
- 18”x1.85 is the same diameter as stock 19” which means you have more rubber to work for you on trials.
Milk Racing Wheels
Sold worldwide and test proven by thousands of customers on six continents – the best quality/price wheels on the market. Upgraded, reinforced rims stained with anodizing process give them more scratch and corrosion-resistant surface than standard paint. Super strong upgraded stainless steel spokes and double-size brass nipples (stronger and more corrosion resistant than aluminium type) lanced with 3-cross spoke pattern make Milk Racing wheels strong enough to withstand more than what Talaria can stand. Our main goal is to give alternative wheel upgrade options for expensive competitors’ products and give the best product experience possible, providing as much hardware as possible to make it hassle-free as possible for you to focus on riding rather on figure how to put upgrade in.
Wheels always come with tools, spare spokes, spoke wrench, inner tube, rim band and rim lock – you only miss fitting a tire on. If you need 100% Plug&Play wheels, we offer tire fitting as a standard offer. Wheels come ready to ride straight from the box. A tubeless system can be fitted as well. As a direct producer, we provide customization such as colour combinations, dishing and others.
Milk Racing matte anodized rims
thicker, wider and more robust rim than OEM
more scratch resistant than standard paint
Milk Racing front hub
CNC machined from a single forged T6 aluminium billet
double Seal Bearing
double o-rings (axle and bearing)
MTB rotor bolt pattern
OEM SurRon rear hub
SurRon OEM brake disc bolt pattern
stainless steel 2.6mm/12G spokes
brass nickel-plated – stronger and more corrosion resistant than aluminium
5,5mm moto nipples Front (4,5mm tool size) 6,5mm moto nipples Rear (5,5mm tool size)
Added as standard. We believe that you should get the best upgrade possible for the best price with the little hassle as possible. Rim lock prevents spinning tire on the rim, so you don’t rip off the inner tube valve. You canride on lower pressure for extra grip and upgrade your power without worrying about the inner tube valve, which is a common issue after.
3-cross pattern – stronges possible
Tires – 100% Plug&Play option
We offer tire fitment so the wheels comes Plug&Play ready to ride straight from the box. Universal standard off-road tire – great for all enduro/country-crosss/motocross aplication
Wheel modyfication for super wide tire fitment
Modyfication is required so the tire doesn’t interfere with the chain.
Dishing – the rim is moved to the left on spokes
Trimming – we trim the tire knobs
We highly recommend Dishing option – no grip loss on one side of the tire.
The best possible upgrade for the wheel. Allows you to safely run much lower tire pressures and dropping the pressure increases the contact patch, instantly increasing traction and providing protection for the rim. The stiffer the tires sidewall the lower pressure you can run – this opens up a whole new level of traction and performance.
galvanized – more scrach resistant
Silver standard – brass nickel-plated
Black – brass black chromed
Gold – brass
Hub and rim colour
Standard anodizing scratch resistant colour for cohesive appearance and corrosion resistance
Larger wheel needs more power to stop and brakes upgrade is highly recommended . Magura MDR-P 220mm Floating – the best and the strongest rotor avilible on the market. Adapted and pre-mounted with thread-locking fluid. Wheels comes with caliper spacers.
The set will be balanced using Electronic Dynamic Wheel Balancer and adhesive steel weights.
WHATS IN THE BOX
Milk Racing wheels set (rim, spokes, nypples, hub)
Spare spokes and nipples
Spoke wrench for spokes tightening
All necessary tools: wrench, allen keys, torx key for disc brake bolts (disc brake need to be swapped from OEM wheel) etc.
Every year of manufacture.
If custom option is selected leadtime is for the longest option.
After purchase, you will receive an e -mail with a link where you can track the status of the order and check the “estimated shipping date”.
Contact us for more detailed information about the lead time if needed.
Na razie nie ma opinii o produkcie.